[gsis_admins] Fwd: August 27th corrected minutes and September 29th minutes

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:47:25 -0500

Kathy Davies
Student Info Mgr
Lamar County Schools

Sent from Mobile Device

Begin forwarded message:

From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 16, 2015 at 12:42:25 PM EST
To: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: August 27th corrected minutes and September 29th minutes

Hello,
Will you please send the minutes out to the Board members for me. Our ip
address have changed and the emails are not going out to it. Let me know if
you received this email. Thanks.

Date: Monday, November 16, 2015 at 12:37 PM
To: Theresa Bechum <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Theresa Beckum
<Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
Will you please send the minutes out to the Board members for me. Our ip
address have changed and the emails are not going out to it. Thanks.
From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 16, 2015 at 9:56 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Morning,
Please email me back and let me know if you received the minutes. Thanks

Mrs. Twanda Banks
District Technology/SIS Coordinator
215 Kaigler Road
Georgetown, GA 39854
(229) 334-9471

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.