[gsis_admins] Fwd: Applications from last year

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:02:16 -0500

The following applications for board member were received last year.  All
of them would like to be considered again this year to replace Tammy.  We
have seen the applications before, so I want to try something different.
 If you know any of these people, I would like for you to write a paragraph
about that person (for each of the people you know) whether it is good or
bad and send to me.  I will compile the paragraphs for each person and we
will review them before we vote for the new member.

Samantha Mimbs

Monroe County Schools

 Tamara Jacobs

Crisp County School