[gsis_admins] Re: Free Registration Certificate

  • From: Work <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:57:46 -0400

Will do!

flora
(Excuse typos, responding from mobile device)

On Aug 24, 2015, at 11:55 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Flora,

Would it be possible for you to print out one without a name on it and bring
to Athens with you? Levette has agreed to give the free registration away
for us.

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
216 South Sixth Street
Griffin, GA 30224