[gsis_admins] Re: Free Registration Cert

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:41:46 -0400

Looks good.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Flora Contreras <
flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Anna, I can always count on you to catch my typos :)

See attached. If it is good with everyone I will print it and have it on
Wednesday morning when I get to the conference.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like the term Gift Certificate. Sounds more like a prize.