Yes to the free giveaway!
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Flora Contreras
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:36 PM
Subject: [gsis_admins] Free Conference Registartion and Next GSIS Board Meeting
1. 2017 GSIS Conference give away at GaDOE Data Collection Conference: I would
like to take a vote to see if a majority is in agreement with giving away a
'free 2017 GSIS Conference registration' at the GaDOE Data Collection
Conference like we did last year.
* If the majority is in agreement, I will work on getting a gift
certificate to DOE for presentation. I will also be sure to print instructions
on the gift certificate for the winner to redeem.
* Any other comments or thoughts are welcomed on this.
* Please vote no later than Friday, August 19th to ensure enough time to
get the certificate ready.
2. Our next board meeting is scheduled for next Thursday, August 25th after
the last session of the GaDOE Data Collection
* Plan on meeting in conference room Athena E/F from 4:45 till 5:45.
meeting minutes from May
9th<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7NaG4iMMN1lTF9pSVJnSTEwUXM> and the 2017
Committee Roles and
files have been added the GSIS Google Drive 2017 folder.
* Please review the last meeting minutes and let Steve know ASAP of any
changes needed. Steve, if updates are made, please make the corrections in
your original file and replace the current file on Google Drive.
* Also, attempt to get with your committee members before the meeting to
review what you will be discussing during your part of the agenda.
I cannot wait to see you all next week!
As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
Thanks for all you do,
Buford City School System<http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,500
Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
President, Georgia Student Information Systems
(GSIS<http://www.gsisusers.org/>) Users Group
Lady Wolves Soccer Assistant
Building Community; Serving Students
Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve precious
natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This message, including
any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any
action based on it is strictly prohibited.