[gsis_admins] Re: FitnessGram

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:26:54 +0000

Haven’t had a chance to try it.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denise Epperson
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:25 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] FitnessGram

Has anyone been able to upload a file to the new FitnessGram site? I have been
working with them for two days, just to get logged on. Now that I’m logged on
the site, I end up a system error saying ‘An unexpected system error has
occurred. If the problem persists, please contact FitnessGram Support. I
already have to open tickets with them.

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
216 South Sixth Street
Griffin, GA 30224
770-229-3710 ext 10315
Fax: 770-229-3708
Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>

and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx