[gsis_admins] Re: FitnessGram

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:24:32 -0400

I haven't even received my login yet.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>

Has anyone been able to upload a file to the new FitnessGram site? I have
been working with them for two days, just to get logged on. Now that I’m
logged on the site, I end up a system error saying ‘An unexpected system
error has occurred. If the problem persists, please contact FitnessGram
Support. I already have to open tickets with them.

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 10315