[gsis_admins] FW: theresa.beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx subscribed to gsis_admins

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:33:05 -0500

Congrats to Theresa for rejoining our group.  Now Theresa will you please
confirm you received this message?

Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 3:30 PM
To: gsis_admins-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: theresa.beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx subscribed to gsis_admins