[gsis_admins] Re: FW: SEMStracker

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:04:30 +0000

Thanks Denise.

From: "denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>"
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: FW: SEMStracker

Sorry, but we haven't used SEMStracker for several years now. We have been
using the IEP product within Infinite Campus.

Griffin-Spalding County Schools
P: 770-229-3710 x315
F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

On Behalf Of Twanda Banks
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 10:57 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsis_admins] FW: SEMStracker

Hello Everyone,
Do any of your system utilize SEMStracker for Special Education? If so, have
you setup the AutoSend for it?