[gsis_admins] FW: Re: FW: February 6th Revised Minutes and March 19th Minutes

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 15:55:09 +0000

Samantha has taught at two different GSIS conferences, so I would choose her.
We have used that in the past to break ties, specifically between her and Kathy
D. Kathy was selected because she taught that year and Samantha didn’t. The
reason Samantha didn’t teach that year is that she was finishing her Bachelor’s
degree and didn’t want to commit when she knew she had her hands full. She had
taught the previous year, and taught at this last conference.

I am a little biased because I have known Samantha since she was about 18 or
19. We worked together in Clayton then. I like Mary and I even recommended her
to replace Rhonda Robinson in Clayton County, which she just started last week.

Anna

From: Twanda Banks
<Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, May 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM
To: "gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Let me know if you received this email.

From: Twanda Banks
<Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2015 at 5:15 PM
To: "gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Hello All,
Please review the attached minutes. Thanks.

Mrs. Twanda Banks
District Technology/SIS Coordinator
215 Kaigler Road
Georgetown, GA 39854
(229) 334-9471

and remedial action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email
in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ­­
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended