[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Needs: Interpreting Services

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:33:44 -0500

I'm checking with our Sped staff, too.  They may have some thoughts on local
folks for hire.  If it wasn't school days, I'm sure we could contract with some
of our school system staff, but they'll be on contract here.  I'll see what
thoughts they have and let everyone know :) Of course, maybe this GISN place
has two in the Savannah area....  Who is contacting them?