[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Needs: Interpreting Services

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:52:52 -0500

We are required to provide this service and probably travel expenses, too.
 This can be very costly, maybe as much as $2000.00 a day for the two
people.  GAETC  has had to provide this service, too.  We should try for
someone in Savannah and Priscilla may want to ask the convention center who
they normally use.  I'm sure they have to deal with this often.  Maybe
Powerschool could help with this, since he is one of their customers.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *