[gsis_admins] Re: FW: January 2015 Board of Directors Meeting

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:25:28 -0500

This meeting is for the August meeting at the DOE conference.  Respond to
this email with your vote.

Wednesday night?

Thursday night?

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."