[gsis_admins] FW: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:42:38 -0400

Woo Hoo!!!

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 315

Fax: 770-229-3708

Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx

*From:* Marilyn Watson [mailto:MaWatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Friday, August 21, 2015 12:40 PM
*To:* denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx
*Cc:* Jeffrey Hodges
*Subject:* Re: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU

Jeff Hodges and I would be happy to present next year. Thank you for the
invitation and kind words. marilyn

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We want to Thank You So Much for presenting at the GSIS conference this
past February. We could not have this conference without you.

You should be very proud of yourself, I know we are proud of you. We have
poured over all of the evaluations, and your name came up multiple times
giving rave reviews for your presentations.

We would love for you to present again to your loyal fans. You brought new
knowledge and skills to so many people that they would like to see what you
have next for them.

Again this year, we will have free registration for you for two
presentations. If you present three times, you will receive free
registration for you and a $25 gift card. If you present four or more
sessions, you will receive one free registration for you and a $50 gift
card. If two or more persons are presenting, only one qualifies for the
free registration. Please register early.

You can register at www.gsisusers.org (you will choose check) and elect to
be a presenter. Please enter your subjects and a summary of your
presentations.

If you have any questions, please let us know, either by replying to this
email or you can email any board member from our website or send an email
to gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you again for your service to GSIS and the people around Georgia. You
did an excellent JOB!!!!

Denise Epperson

Past President

Georgia Student Information System (GSIS)

770-229-3710 ext 315

Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx