[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS Sponsorship items - update

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:47:01 -0500

I'll contact USHA, since it was my mistake.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Willis, Priscilla <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Here is the response from Peggy and my response to her. They were
> expecting to pay for the bag sponsorship so I guess we should ask USHA to
> maybe purchase the badge holders.

distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.