[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:18:06 +0000

I agree.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:02 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS

I agree.

Anna

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carolyn Oliver
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:57 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My response would be that she would need to register for our conference in
order to attend our sessions.  DOE will come to any district free of charge if
she doesn't want to do that.

I don't think we should start going down this road.  We may then get other
people that decide they only want one or two sessions and feel that they should
not have to pay our conference fee.

Carolyn

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
>>> 2/8/2013 10:47 AM >>>
Uh, what do I tell her?

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at night.  I
need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain