[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 16:53:53 -0400

My opinion would be, if we are getting the same coverage for a lesser
amount, let's go with the lesser amount. Is it possible to get a quote
from Dan and the Trade Center for the Event?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Jesse Peavy <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If we leave it the same, the price will be around $4000 with the added
liability coverage required. If we separate the policies, the estimated
cost will be around $2500 for the D&O plus the Event Policy.

I think the current policy has a $1,000,000 liability limit and we are
required by the Trade Center to have $3,000,000. So our current policy, as
is, would see a significant increase. Donna…I think the current policy
price is slightly over $2000???

Also, Dan suggested he would be glad to either talk or meet with the
entire board.

We would have the same coverage but with two different policies.

jp