[gsis_admins] FW: GSIS

  • From: "Jesse Peavy" <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:05:31 -0400

Greetings,

Please read the email below from Dan. Basically, the Directors & Officers
(D&O) policy would cover liability issues when we hold our meetings and then we
will get a separate conference (event) policy nearer to our conference in
February.

Dan is recommending the 3-year option for the D&O policy at an annual rate of
$744.

Thoughts…Questions???

Jesse