[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:05:47 -0500

Hurrah!

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> One session of lunch is taken care of by FocalPointk12.
>

> Denise Epperson
>
> Administrative Technology
>
> Griffin – Spalding County Schools
>
> 770-229-3710 x 315
>

> *Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*
>

> Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
> transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in
> error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
> computers."

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.