[gsis_admins] FW: GSFC and SLDS

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:36:59 -0400

*From:* Robert Swiggum [mailto:RSwiggum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 07, 2014 1:32 PM
*To:* denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx
*Cc:* Travis Allen
*Subject:* RE: GSFC and SLDS

Hi Denise

I did have the meeting but I did not speak with Bob Lahl ( not sure who
that is).  I did a demo of the tunnel for the GSFC leadership team and made
the offer to tunnel via LDS but they were not ready to commit yet as they
are still working on the design of the system.  So we are in a wait and see

Bob Swiggum

Chief Information Officer

Georgia Department of Education

205 Jessie Hill Jr. Drive