[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Assignments with updates

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:05:08 -0400

Next meeting will be Thursday, August 28, 2014 at the Capitol Room at 5:30
p.m.  in Athens after the DOE conference sessions for that day.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."