[gsis_admins] FW: Agenda

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:29:40 -0500

It’s me again, Margret.  I made a couple of changes to the agenda and I
spoke to a guy at the Classic center.  She the updated agenda and his email.

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."