[gsis_admins] FW: 2014 Student Growth Data Available in SLDS

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:07:55 -0500

FYI

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."

model at gsgm.gadoe.org
<http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/Georgia-Student-Growth-Model.aspx>.
If you have any questions, however, please do not hesitate to contact
Allison Timberlake at atimberlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or (404) 463-6666.

We hope this information is helpful to you and your schools.

Melissa Fincher, Ph.D.

Deputy Superintendent for Assessment & Accountability

Georgia Department of Education

1554 Twin Towers East

205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE

Atlanta, GA 30334

404-651-9405

*mfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*

http://www.gadoe.org

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*