[gsis_admins] Re: Enrollment for 12-13 school year

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 07:58:46 -0400

We only enroll them if it's needed for summer school or testing. Case by
case basis.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *