[gsis_admins] Re: Dinner Reservations

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:34:55 +0000

Sunday -  1

Monday - Maybe 2

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Deason, Noralee
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 8:11 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Dinner Reservations

OK, guys, this is what I have so far.... If anyone needs to make any changes or
hasn't reported to me who is coming, I need to know ASAP

Sunday (Ruth Chris)

*         Denise + 1  (Dawn)

*         Noralee

*         Anthony

*         Donna + 1

*         Anna + 1

*         Theresa

*         Carolyn

*         Tammy + 1

*         Debra + 1

*         Flora + 1

Monday (Moon River)

*         Denise

*         Noralee

*         Anthony

*         Donna

*         Anna + 1

*         Theresa

*         Carolyn

*         Tammy + 1

*         Debra + 1

*         Flora + 1

Sincerely,

Noralee R. Deason

Information Systems Coordinator
Effingham County Schools, Central Registration Center

Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users
Group

405 North Ash Street
Springfield, GA  31329
Phone:  (912) 754-2507
Fax:  (912) 754-2531

and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx