[gsis_admins] Re: Dinner In Athens

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:09:38 -0400

Thanks. I can't believe I didn't put it on my calendar that day!

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thursday

Sent from my Windows Phone