[gsis_admins] Re: Couple of things

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:05:03 -0500

I think it would be nice to have it elsewhere, as long as we are not
providing it for another conference and it works.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online.  Woohoo I’m above average!!!*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."