[gsis_admins] Re: Conference Topic Suggestion

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:51:09 -0500

Documents from previous conferences are loaded on the website under Conference
Documents. I use a letter and the year so that they will sort in reverse order.
The handout from that session is still loaded, and it was done by Carolyn,
Noralee, and Donna.

Anna

From: Camantigue, JanetteF <CamantJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Subject: Conference Topic Suggestion
To: "gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>

The proposed sessions so far sound great!! I already know of many I want to
attend.

I would love to attend a session dealing with custody situations.  I attended a
session on this 2 years ago, and it was very helpful.  I was new to my job
then, so I hadn’t really experienced a lot of custody issues at that point.
Two years later, I have had so many situations to deal with, and as we all
know, more and more students don’t live with both mom and dad.  It would be
great to have an overview of what the Birth Certificate tells you, how to
decipher what custody papers mean, and what rights the enrolling parent has
when there is a joint custody situation.  Thanks, and see you all soon!! J

Janette Camantigue
Pike County Primary School
Records/Attendance
camantj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 770-567-8443 ext. 5006
Fax: 770-567-2894

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that
this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or
malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email
in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ­­