[gsis_admins] Re: Conference Start Time

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:10:16 -0400

Ultimately, if what has been done in the past isn't broken.....

We cannot set the policy for local school boards and their expectations
concerning travel. I always just planned accordingly. I would look at the
schedule and make sure I allowed myself enough time to travel, register,
and make the first session. But, I only had to drive about 3 hours (with a
couple of stops, if needed). Last year, I did drive down the night before
the conference. But, my district approved that.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What are your thoughts?