[gsis_admins] Re: Conference Start Time

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:29:35 -0400

I agree.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Willis, Priscilla <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have read all the emails and I think we need to keep everything the
same. I feel that it is probably local policies and we can’t satisfy all of
them and we need to give ourselves enough time to get everything taken care
without added expense to the conference.

Have a Great Weekend!!