[gsis_admins] Re: Conference Start Time

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:53:37 -0400

Ugh!! If we do that, when are we supposed to stuff bags and organize
everything else? If we are in the building the day before, don’t we have
to pay for people to be there, one being Security? Things would have to be
done the night before and could not wait the day of such as posters, signs
for the doors, signs for the tables and arrange door prizes. When are we
supposed to eat? (I’m all about food you know)

Then if we do open registration at 11; what time do we start sessions?

Anna, what counties are asking? Are we talking about counties that are
just over the 50 mile range or are we talking about people who are driving
at least 4-5 hours to get to Savannah?

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224