[gsis_admins] Conference Start Time

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:58:43 +0000

I am getting questions regarding our registration start time for the
conference. I believe this is due to new travel regulations. I believe we
talked about it, but I don't know if we ever voted on it. Are we going to start
registration at 11:00 so that people can justify staying the night before?

Anna Tarleton
Data Management Coordinator
Henry County Schools
396 Tomlinson St.
McDonough, GA 30253

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended