[gsis_admins] Re: Conference

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:54:50 +0000

That's not necessary.

-------- Original message --------
From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
Date:01/20/2015 4:47 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Conference

Sorry, I forgot about that.  Twanda, I'll give you some money out of my pocket
to pay for your dinner one night for my mistake.

Dee

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:23 PM, Work
<flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:
Be sure to order lunch on the 4th, the board is paying for it & I'm sure you'll
be hungry driving in & as soon as you get there I'm sure we will put you to
work!

Dee, I'm not sure I'll make the 4:30 time, in not leaving till around noon due
to a dr appt that am.

Everyone be safe driving down,
flora

On Jan 19, 2015, at 8:01 PM, Twanda Banks
<Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Remember, I will be in Dallas the 2-4. I will not be in Savannah till around
11:00 pm on the 4th. I know they offered to pay for dinner, I just thought it
was going to be that Thursday.

From: Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>>
Date:01/19/2015 12:38 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Conference

Just some reminders for the conference (before I forget - I'll try to remember
to resend it later as a remind).  If you have any questions or don't expect to
be on time to unload or for dinner, please let us know, so we will not be
waiting.  Thanks.

Dee

Tuesday, February 3rd:

Please arrive at the conference center no later than 4:30 pm to unload vehicles.

We will then meet between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm in the lobby of the Westin.  Mike
from USHA will be arranging transportation to take us to dinner (they will be
paying).  This will be our board dinner.

Wednesday, February 4th:

We will meet at the conference center to stuff bags and prepare for the
conference at 10 am.  We plan to order lunch and have it delivered or someone
will go get it and board will pay for it.

Thursday and Friday,

Please be at the conference center no later than 7:30 am. Usually, the doors
are unlocked at 7 am.