[gsis_admins] Conference

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:38:39 -0500

Just some reminders for the conference (before I forget - I'll try to
remember to resend it later as a remind).  If you have any questions or
don't expect to be on time to unload or for dinner, please let us know, so
we will not be waiting.  Thanks.

Tuesday, February 3rd:

Please arrive at the conference center no later than 4:30 pm to unload

We will then meet between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm in the lobby of the Westin.
Mike from USHA will be arranging transportation to take us to dinner (they
will be paying).  This will be our board dinner.

Wednesday, February 4th:

We will meet at the conference center to stuff bags and prepare for the
conference at 10 am.  We plan to order lunch and have it delivered or
someone will go get it and board will pay for it.

Thursday and Friday,

Please be at the conference center no later than 7:30 am. Usually, the
doors are unlocked at 7 am.