[gsis_admins] Re: Campus - Academic Planner

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:09:22 -0400

We have started the setup, but have not completed it. We have the based
information such as the number of credits needed in each subject area, but
not down to which subject. So, right now it is only useful to know that if
they have enough credits to move on to the next grade and enough credits in
the subject area, but doesn’t tell you if it is the correct classes that
they need for that area.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools