[gsis_admins] Re: Any ideas?

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:34:58 -0500

Right now we have 431 people registered.  Four of those registered today.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

P: 770-229-3710 x315

F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."

*From: *Carolyn Oliver <coliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Monday, January 26, 2015 at 7:39 AM
*To: *"gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here are some ideas for awarding prizes but not during the sessions.

1.       Before the conference let’s find out by registration who traveled
the longest distance.

2.       Who was the 100th person to register? Or 200th or 400th?

3.       During lunch have everyone stand up that has worked for a school
district over 10 years.  Then increase by 5 or 1 until we find the person
who has worked for a school district the longest.

4.       Before lunch, we could tie ribbons around some of the drink
glasses and give a prize to whoever has a ribbon.

5.       Set up a display of 6-8 door prizes and let the winner choose
which prize until all have been awarded.

6.       Set up a display of prizes with boxes with  a slit in the top of
the box.  Anyone who wants to win that prize can drop their name in the
box.  When we get ready to award the prize, pull from the names in the box.

I’ll keep thinking about the sessions.

Carolyn