[gsis_admins] 29 DAYS!!!

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 08:54:48 -0500

Wow...only 29 days until GSIS 2015! I'm excited!  But I'm also
apprehensive. I feel like I should be doing something. Should I be doing
something? (Other than hounding vendors, I mean.) Am I forgetting some big
task I've been given? Should I be panicking, or is that just me over

I'm probably over functioning. I just feel like I haven't done much in 3
weeks, and this is looming. LOL

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.