[gsis_admins] 2015 GSIS Registration

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna S" <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 01:25:29 +0000

All,

The 2015 GSIS Registration site is open. I need for as many of you as possible
to go ahead and register and let me know what I have missed. The links are
live, so if someone stumbled on it they could register. I wouldn't expect too
many people would get there before we are ready.

I am handling free registrations a little differently this year. Each of us on
the board can enter a discount code of GSISBoard (I believe it is
case-sensitive) which will change your cost to 0. Please do not share this with
anyone. I also created codes for Presenters (2+ sessions) and Vendor (2nd
Meal). I will handle changing registrations for Presenters and Vendors as
needed.

Also, I incorporated the Presenter requests into the registration form. Every
attendee must answer the question with either a yes or no as a Presenter. Right
now, I don't want to give them a Maybe option, but I could. If any of you are
planning to present a session, please also fill that out and help me know
whether I have missed anything.

I have also updated the website with the new registration information and the
new board assignments. All of these pictures were either left over from the old
website 3+ years ago, or stolen from Facebook. If you would like a different
picture, please email me one. I have tried a number of times to get these
pictures to all be the same size, but because the source pictures were all
different sizes, I cannot seem to get them just right.

Priscilla - There are a number of references to contacts both at the Convention
Center and the Westin. Please let me know if any of that information needs to
change.

In the last couple of months before the last conference, I had my hands full
trying to answer registration questions as well as vendor questions. In
response, I added a separate link for vendors to contact Debra directly. I need
to know who that will be if it is not Debra.

Carolyn - Your name is listed as the contact for supplies to be shipped to. Let
me know if that needs to change.

Flora - As you develop the newsletter, see if you can add this QR code.
?[cid:b8df9c3f-41a4-4247-9349-a940f8b9cb36]This should allow you to register
from your smartphone.

I hope you are all have a restful 3-day weekend.

Thanks,

Anna Tarleton
Database Administrator
Clayton County Public Schools