[gsis_admins] Re: 2014 Conference

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:01:16 -0500

Card? What card? :)

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/3/2014 4:31 PM >>>

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!
I can’t believe it is time for the conference!!!  If you have items to
unload at the Convention Center meet me in the lobby of the Westin at
5:00. I will try to get cards for us to park under the covered deck to
unload. If you do not have anything to unload at the Convention Center
we are meeting in the lobby of the Westin at 6:30 to catch the ferry and
we are eating at Joe’s Crab Shack (Teresa remember the card! LOL!) at
7:00. Can’t wait to see everyone!!!! Remember Orange on Wednesday,
Button down shirt on Thursday and Blue on Friday.
See you there!!
PS. Don’t forget your projectors.

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ­­