[gsis_admins] Re: 2014 Conference

  • From: TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:20:54 -0500

Sounds good.  I have no preference on days of the week.  Either is fine.

*

Tammy D. Denson*
*Student Information System Coordinator*
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA  30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group *