[groupi] Re: savelib

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 07:20:53 +0800

Also is there a function for getting/setting the most general site's "description".

I believe there was also a bug in savelib, which caused it to crash if i tried to set any of the "other" fields.

Rishabh Thukral wrote:
modified savelib.cs, contains functions to add features and panels. I've only modified Beau's code for boundary points and samplesquares, if somebody could try and use them and check if they work or not....if they break its probably a problem with the Xpaths, but instead of 'Fail'ing it, lemme know and I'll try to get it to work towards a major 'Win'.

p.s. also attaching the slightly modified xml, feature now has a number element in it, using panelid within panel to identify panels uniquely.