[groupi] Re: XML Standard

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 16:45:18 +0800

Im just using whatever is in the XML Schema. As that's the standard interface which defines everything.

I've spent too long actually implementing functions that didn't exist in the save library code. I can't go through and rename it alll aswell.

kianoosh wrote:
No I mean you should not have repo as repository, write repository and for
example if it is artefacts in the form do not use artefact in the xml file.