[groupi] Re: XML Schema

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:00:29 +0800

You need to download our project from the SVN.

There are emails with the steps to use.

Then you open the project, and edit the file i have already started, extending upon it.

Rishabh Thukral wrote:
Here's the new and hopefully improved dtd and xml schema, and Beau,I'm a complete noob at visual studio, to the point that I don't even feel embarassed about admitting it. Could you please tell me how I write that save library thingy again? I really couldn't figure it out >.<, I couldn't even get to that expandable menu bit, and SVN is the biggest mystery I've ever encountered.
Feel free to shoot me at the next meeting :)