[groupi] User Manual 2.0

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 05:56:58 +0800

Hey guys!

Here's the current User Manual. The images definitely need to be changed out
once the final version of both the applications are made.

If you can read through it and let me know if there's any other functions
that are missing, or if I need to change the wording of anything that would
be cool.

And Beau you said you have a Logo for it? Can you please email it to me so I
can add it in.

I've left room for a Troubleshoot section, but I don't know what to put in
there yet. If you guys can think up of stuff these users will be facing, and
the recommended solutions, that would be cool also. Else, I might just take
out the section?

Oh and could someone please help me write up a few lines for the
"Transferring from Archer Unit to the Desktop" bit? Ta!

Kia, I've noticed a few other things when writing for the Desktop
Application. I've got work all day, but can come to uni at night if you're
there, else just email me, and I can write down the stuff I noticed. It
could be that I have an outdated Revision, but yeah, just let me know if
you'll be at uni. I might just write a list as things come up and then just
email you. It's all little things that need changing, so that it is
consistent with the User Manual and the Archer application. I'll do the
screenshots tonight after the changes have been made.

That's all for now.

0401497297 If anything urgent.