[groupi] Re: Update of Deliverable B

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 01:14:32 +0800

Just on this. I don't plan to be coming in for the rest of this week.

As such. It will be on who-ever hasn't signed the sheet yet to hand in the assignment hard copy. (you just need to print it/ get it signed etc).

Cheers.

Xiaohang Ma wrote:

    *hi Michelle~

    i think i can meet you tomorrow and  get the  assignment Cover
    Sheet,then pass it to  Lorin and  Rishabh~i will be free after
    3pm.See when you have time~
    also Loren and Rishabl please see when you have time to get the
    sheet from my hand.

    and Loren~i really hope you can help me modify some content of the
    testing part and then attach your acceptence testing part~hope
    that doesnt trouble you~thank  you~

    btw~shall we have a meeting this thursday?

    regards,
    xiaohang*