[groupi] Update of Deliverable B

  • From: Michelle Le <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:07:12 +0800

 Hi guys!Here&rsquo;s a little update of what&rsquo;s going on, or at
least what I gathered after today&rsquo;s meeting. Sorry it&rsquo;s a
bit of a long email. 1.       PROJECT PLAN&middot;         RISHABH has
done this.&middot;         I&rsquo;m going to tweak it a bit. So BEAU
could you send me ALL past TIMESHEETS and MEETING MINUTES that you
have submitted so I can keep it consistent. I actually need it to
finish the second page of the RAD anyways.2.       CLIENT
SIGN-OFF&middot;         HOPEFULLY we will finish this BY TOMORROW
MORNING. If not, BY THURSDAY MORNING.&middot;         I will pdf it
like last time and send it to you guys. However I won&rsquo;t be at
uni on Thursday or Friday.&middot;         SOMEONE needs to PRINT OFF
A HARD-COPY AND GO GET IT SIGNED FROM THE CLIENT. And then SUBMIT IT
AT CSSE RECEPTION. If we finish the document early, we can still send
it to them via email, and then just let them know that &ldquo;so and
so&rdquo; will come by the office at &ldquo;certain time&rdquo; to
get it signed.&middot;         This SOMEONE needs to MEET ME TOMORROW
so I can PASS ON THE ASSIGNMENT COVER Sheet which Beau, Kia and I have
signed already. 3.       RAD SECTIONS&middot;         I&rsquo;ve
modified the document as appropriate, with client amendments and will
update it with recent meetings and milestones and whatnot.&middot;
    3.5.1 SCENARIOS &ndash; Beau to modify according to new
screenshots.&middot;         3.5.2 USE CASE MODELS &ndash; Hopefully
this won&rsquo;t take me too long to do. I&rsquo;ll send it once
it&rsquo;s done to get some feedback.&middot;         3.5.3 OBJECT
MODELS (3.5.3.1 Data Dictionary & 3.5.3.2 Class Diagrams) &ndash;
Kia&rsquo;s taking this on and will liaise with Beau and Lorin,
depending on what is being coded and stuff.&middot;         3.5.4
DYNAMIC MODELS &ndash; I think I will do a &ldquo;state
diagram&rdquo; for this. Will need to read up on that. Anyone got any
tips/help that would be great!&middot;         3.5.5 USER INTERFACE
&ndash; 3.5.5.1 Navigational Paths: I&rsquo;m not sure what
we&rsquo;re meant to do here and if we&rsquo;re meant to do it at
all? Beau what you think? 3.5.5.2 &ndash; Beau to replace with new
screenshots. 4.       ACCEPTANCE TESTS&middot;         Here&rsquo;s a
link to the Test Manual template:
http://undergraduate.csse.uwa.edu.au/units/CITS2220/se.resourcespage/TMtmpl.html
[1]&middot;         So XIAOHANG has started up this document. =) Beau
has forwarded it to everyone.&middot;         LORIN, if you could
edit this document and add your acceptance tests from today in where
you see fit, that would be great.&middot;         The client also
suggested that we add in a reference table to show which requirements
from the RAD each test is aiming to test, makes it easier for them to
read.&middot;         And then maybe send it back to me by tonight?
And I&rsquo;ll fix up the formatting if you think is required.In
addition, the client has requested a reference page. For example,
(section 3.3.3 hardware consideration), we have stated &ldquo;Recent
studies have pointed to potential limitations of such screen sizes
for effective presentation of information, placing importance on
having a clear, simple GUI.&rdquo; Client wants to see references to
where we got that. (Someone needs to reference that example). So if
everyone can go back and read the sections you did, and if you think
any of the bits need referencing, could you please specify where
appropriate.

Links:
------
[1]