[groupi] Re: Timesheet and Meeting

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:23:32 +0800

Oh i thought i'd mention. Thursday's were meant to be as needed meetings. I was thinking about going. But i didn't think anyone would show up because i didn't say so earlier.

We will have a meeting on monday to replace the lecture times.

Lorin Tauss wrote:
Hi,

What hapenned with the meeting today? Only Ariel and I showed up. We both thought that tuesday and thursday were regular meeting days every week.

How are we doing the timesheet for this week? Beau; will you fill it out and submit it please?

My hours for this week:
          * 6.5hrs - Coding RS232 GPS communications class
* 2.5hrs - Research into C# and NMEA 0183 (possible communications standard) * 1hr - Construction of a "null modem" for testing serial communications
          * 1.75hrs - Mentor meeting and group meetings
Total: 11.25hrs

Cheers,

Lorin