[groupi] Re: Testing Document

  • From: Lorin Tauss <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:11:39 +0800

 Good idea Beau,

I will change the sign-off sheet at the top of the RAD to indicate
that they have seen all 4 items.

It's looking good guys!

 BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
On Thu 03/09/09 19:54 , Beau  wrote:

Just answering the last bit. As that's all that's directed at me.
 I do the timesheet on friday, so telling me everything on thursday
is fine.
 Just when you are getting stuff signed. From what i can tell we have

 three parts.
 1)Project Plan
 2)RAD extension
 3) CA tests/etc
 4) Prototype.
 So i figured the RAD and tests will be signed. I think we need a
 of sheet that says.
 "I have seen a working prototype of the system" that they can sign?.
 Just so they can sign it while they are signing everything else.
 seen it already. Though i don't know who's going to be there.
 Also have you told them about your plans to show them etc?.
 Lorin Tauss wrote:
 > Hi everyone,
 > Here's the testing document as it is at the moment. I think the
 > acceptance tests bit is all complete now.
 > *Ariel: *I've highlighted a few areas in yellow that I wasnt sure
 >      Are tests A-F use-case tests? Change the heading if thats not
 >      There isnt any "test specification" for test F.
 >      There wasnt any part labelled "test specification" for test
E, so