[groupi] Re: Tasks for Study Break

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:33:28 +0800

Cool, yeah you can do testing stuff, or help kia.

I just thought you might've wanted a chance to do some coding.

Cheers

Xiaohang Ma wrote:

hi beau,

today i met Kia and we talked about our project on the PC side.I think the database code for the PC side should be one part of kia's task.that means kia has already started doing that.did you mean that maybe i can do something to help kia?if so,i will be glad to give him some help as much as i can~

anyway,right now i am doing things all about testing,hope we can meet next week and discuss it together~

regards,
xiaohang