[groupi] Re: Tasks for Study Break

  • From: Xiaohang Ma <max02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:07:28 +0800

hi everybody,

i will be at school those days at any time between 10am to 5pm.
if anybody come to school and discuss something about the project,i
will be glad to attend~
please inform me through email or my new phone number  0433378096~
cheers,
xiaohang
----- Original Message ----- From: "kianoosh" To: Sent: Tuesday,
September 08, 2009 7:38 PMSubject: [groupi] Re: Tasks for Study Break